The Knitter's Last Stand

Sunday, June 25, 2006

She's arrived

These wee little items are for the newest Grand daughter who arrived at about 10.30am this morning.

Jasmin Louise was born 6 weeks premmie with a birth weight of about 2kg (4lb 3oz) with a length of about 47cm.

Mother and daughter are both doing quite well.

As Jasmin was born so early DD asked for some little caps to keep her wee little head warm.

Now could I turn a request down like that? Nooooooooooooooo I couldn't of course.

We will hopefully be visiting DD and DGD during the coming days so there will be pickies very soon.

These 2 pairs of fingerless gloves are yet another order that I got on Thursday.

Unlike a lot of my recent orders these ones are not for the shop.

They are for a brother and sister that live up the road from us.

Both pairs are made from 5 ply pure wool so they should be nice and warm for their little hands.

Oh well. I suppose I had better get back to the sock knitting.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

3 Comments:

  • Congratulations!!!

    By Blogger Sharon, at 9:56 am  

  • ohhh huge congratulations! I cannot wait to see the photos. Beautiful name too by the way. Best wishes to all.

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 9:27 pm  

  • Congratulations - better late than never ( that's me, I mean) The tiny socks and hats are so lovely!!

    By Blogger 2paw, at 10:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home