The Knitter's Last Stand

Sunday, April 23, 2006

More FO's

Happy Birthday to the delightful Katt. Everyone pop on over to her Blog and wish her many happy returns for today.
This pair of socks is made from Hot Socks yarn and the pattern is falling leaves from the latest Creative Knitting.

These socks have been donated to a charity group for a prize in a raffle.





This is a close up photo of the pattern in the socks.

These socks were a joy to knit and didn't take long to make at all.






These childs fingerless gloves were made with leftover yarn from the above socks. (I still have some yarn left out of 2 balls).

The pattern is from my new Patonyle Accessories book that I won.

This pair of gloves are for sale on the S'n'B market stall.


I have been busily knitting more baby gear both for the shop and also a secret project lately so keep on popping in to see some completed photos in the near future.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

5 Comments:

  • I too love the socks and the fingerless gloves. Are they difficult to make? Thanks for the heads up on Katt's bday. I will head over immediately.

    By Blogger amanda j, at 8:02 pm  

  • Oh, the falling leaves pattern looks great!
    Thanks for your wonderful comments on my Sockapaloooza socks, that makes me feel a little less anxious about sending them off:-)

    Greetings to TASMANIA! Wow!
    Julia

    By Blogger mama-of-purl, at 3:09 am  

  • Hi Cathy, I am after 8ply. I have ordered a ball in Cleckheaton Country which looks like the colour I am after fingers crossed ;)

    By Blogger Sharon, at 2:30 pm  

  • Hey Cathy,
    You have been busy as usual. I would be confused with those socks, but you seem to have no trouble. I think I will be home in Sept Oct, I am planning a trip to see Mum who is getting a bit frailer, so let me know if you are heading this way and when. I can't promise too much excitement in the way of "yarn shop crawls" but there a few we could visit.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:13 pm  

  • thanks for the comments on my blog. i should have taken a last stand! it's too late now, i have a blog!

    By Blogger MrsDrWho, at 6:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home