The Knitter's Last Stand

Monday, May 08, 2006

Finally....... the me meme

I have been meme'd by Katt!

I will gradually fill in the answers as they come to me.

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Try to use up more of my stash before more stash enhancement
2. Give startitis the flick (Ha, ha)
3. See my grandchildren graduate from school
4. Learn how to say "NO" when someone says could you knit me ......
5.
6.
7.

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1. Drive a car (my eye sight just won't allow it)
2. Sit still with nothing in my hands
3. Say "NO" when someone says could you knit me ......
4. Go to a yarn shop and walk out with no new yarn
5.
6.
7.

Seven Things That Attract Me To My Man:
1. His patience with me knitting all the time
2. His forebearance with my yarn buying habits (he even points yarn out to me these day)
3. He gives great cuddles
4. He cooks yummy poached eggs on toast with just the right amount of worcestershire sauce
5.
6.
7.

Seven Books I Love:
1. Mean Streets Kind Heart - The Father Chris Riley Story ( What an inspirational man - I could listen to him talk for hours)
2. Uncle Whiskers by Philip Brown
3. Books by Mary Higgins Clark
4. Books by Janet Evanovich
5. Books by Erle Stanley Gardner
6. My Story (A child called "it", The lost boy and A man named Dave by Dave Pelzer
7. Books by Matthew Reilly

Seven Things I Say:
1. Settle down
2. Eat your tea
3. Sweet dreams (Ah! The childrens bed time is blissful)
4. Catch ya later
5. Love ya
6.
7.

Seven Movies I've Loved :
1. Titanic
2. Dirty Dancing (Patrick Swayze....yum)
3. Dances With Wolves
4. The Green Mile
5. Bicentennial Man
6.
7.

I will take some photos of my recent knitting in the near future and then post it sometime soon.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

4 Comments:

  • I like that you have trained him to actually POINT OUT yarn for you!!! have you seen Tin Cup? Robin Hood?? Kevin Costner is good in both of those!!!

    By Blogger 2paw, at 11:17 am  

  • Yes. I'll bring the sock yarn for fondling and smelling!!!

    By Blogger 2paw, at 4:09 pm  

  • Let me know if you find a way to achieve number one

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:14 pm  

  • Hope you are okay - it has been a little while since you updated. Thank you for the comments you left on my blog about foster care. It is something I am taking into consideration but also something I won't go into lightly. Thank you. It helps to know others who have considered these decisions too.

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 10:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home