The Knitter's Last Stand

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Long time coming

This scarf is really gold in colour even though it looks cream in the pickie.

I have knit 3 of these scarves so far as it is a lovely pattern.

This one has been set aside as a present and the other 2 have been put in the local CWA shop to be sold.





These socks have been knit from a pattern from the Vogue Socks Two knitting book.

The yarn is one of the Opal petticoat colourways.

I still luuuuuuuuuuuuuv knitting socks even though they hurt my hand.

I have arthritis in my left hand and am waiting to have surgery to remove some of the arthritis and also a boney growth.










These childrens socks are knit from left over Opal "caterpillar" yarn and the feet have been knit with brown Opal Uni.

Kids socks are excellent for the little bits that are left over when knitting adults socks and they are soooooooooooo quick to knit as well.












These little shoettes are one of 4 pair that I have knit lately as I have only been tackling small projects while waiting for my surgery.

They only take up a small amount of yarn and don't take very long to knit.








This strange looking thing is a childs bandanna.

The pattern was in the last Yarn magazine.

It didn't take very long to knit and I think that I will be making a few more of them.

That's all that I have to show at the moment but I have a few more projects on the needles.

I have just knit a baby beanie out of Magic Stripes sock yarn that turned out looooooooooooooovely so I have started the matching cardi to go with it.

I am hoping that I get it finished before I get called by the hospital though.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

2 Comments:

  • Ha!! I've seen almost all of those in person!! Hope you are feeling OK, and that The Hospital(ie The Governemnt) gets their act together quick smart!!!

    By Blogger 2paw, at 4:35 pm  

  • and of course your lovely knits again! you knit so fast!

    hope you get into the hospital real soon and get that needed operation done.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home