The Knitter's Last Stand

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Happy Easter

Just a quick post to wish everyone a Happy Easter.

I hope the Easter Bunny finds all the good little children and brings them lots of yummy easter eggs.

I have been such a BAD blogger of late that I missed my second blogiversary last week.

That's what happens when you are sooooooooooooooo busy knitting that you forget to blog about KNITTING.

On another subject today I got a phone call from the lovely lady at the newsagents to let me know that the new Yarn magazine had arrived so I picked it up on the way home from miss 4 3/4's gymnastics class.

This time there are some good stories in the mag especially the one about the lovely Marta who is now watching us knit from all places heavenly.

There are no pickies with this post as I mumble mumble (forgot to charge the batteries in the camera) so hopefully next post there will be some pickies.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

3 Comments:

  • Happy Easter to you too Cathy! You will have to charge up those batteries and show us all what you have been up to lately!

    By Blogger amanda j, at 3:34 pm  

  • Happy Easter to you too Cathy and I know how much lovely knitting you have been doing. From one bad blogger to another ;)

    By Blogger Sharon, at 4:28 pm  

  • Hello Cathy, I hope you're knitting away and enjoying your summer. :)

    By Blogger Girlie, at 2:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home