The Knitter's Last Stand

Monday, October 30, 2006

Still busy

This pair of socks that miss 4 is modelling are from the pattern that Katt designed called "Little Dublin".

The yarn is some that I got from the back room at Bendigo Woollen Mills when I was there last year.

The pattern is sooooooooooooooo easy to follow which is a credit to the designer.


This is the second set that I have completed for the soaring eagles project.

The yarn is Magnum Prints.

The glove pattern is from the Patons craft ideas for fetes knitting book and the beanie is from the ptons winter warmers knitting book.

These are very reliable patterns that are well used by me.

This set for the soaring eagles project is a combined effort.

The beanie was knit by the ever reliable Katt and the mittens were knit by myself.

The yarn is Red Heart and the patterns are from the same books as used above.


This pair of mittens are my first completed article for the India Mission Project that I am collecting for.

These items are for a young local lass to take to an Indian orphanage when she does her stint as a volunteer from the end of December.

As well as these projects I have almost finished my final set of mittens and beanie for the soaring eagles project and have also started making the snowdrop shawl from the Yarnharlots blog in the yarn that I acquired and blogged about in my last post.

I think that I've rambled on enough so until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

6 Comments:

  • Wow, you are so busy and the socks and mitens look fabulous. Do I recognise that green?????

    By Blogger 2paw, at 8:50 pm  

  • Your things are beautiful. Nice work and lucky kids. kinda....

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:47 pm  

  • You are such a fast knitter, the little kids will be tickled pink this Christmas which will be fantastic :)

    By Blogger Sharon, at 9:14 am  

  • I think you ccould give ???? can't remmeber her name off the top of my head but she holds the record for the world's fastest knitter a run for her money!

    You have been busy, your always busy, how do you do it all? Do oyu have a magic time machince, allowing oyu to go back and get more time?
    If so I want to know where you got it!

    By Blogger Suzi, at 10:19 am  

  • Cathy, I made a sample button for your Knit for India. I used one of your image. Here it is:
    here
    or:
    [IMG]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i48/were4444/knittingindiabutton.jpg[/IMG]

    By Blogger Girlie, at 1:17 pm  

  • cathy!! are those mittens for kids or adults? i'm looking for an easy mitten pattern for adults.

    cheers,
    michelle
    http://knitty-bitty.momo4ever.com

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home