The Knitter's Last Stand

Monday, March 12, 2007

Just a quickie

As the title suggests this post is "just a quickie" to let you all know that I'm still here.

I have been busily knitting and have even finished off a UFO that has been on the needles for over 6 years.

I will have to take a few pickies soon and let everyone know what I've been up to with my knitting.

There has also been a bit more stash enhancement due to the fact that the BSODL having a few sales at the moment.

They have been selling out of quite a bit of discontinued yarn and also today they had a store wide 20% off sale so I just couldn't resist.

I even bought a few things for miss 4 2/3 to keep her occupied.

Today she learnt how to tie a square knot in Scoubi's so soon she will be making bracelets for herself and her babies (dolls).

That's all for now so until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

4 Comments:

  • I bought some embroidery thread and material. There were too many people for me. Glad you picked up some bargains though!!!

    By Blogger 2paw, at 11:19 pm  

  • I can understand that. I have been glued to books or TV myself..and I can't wait to get to my knitting again soon.

    By Blogger Girlie, at 5:01 pm  

  • I got some sock wool otherwise I was a good girl with the BSODL sales of wool..

    Mind you..I sooooo want to buy some!! Bills have been the only thing stopping me (that and I am being a good girl and working from my stash!!)

    Katt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:19 am  

  • Sounds as if you have been busy as usual Cathy.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home