The Knitter's Last Stand

Friday, November 03, 2006

Joy of joys....................

Look what arrived at my local book store today.

I only ordered this book at Petrachs about 2 weeks ago and it is here already.

I have ordered the other 2 books that have been released by the Yarnharlot but no success as yet.

The distributors have run out of 1 and the other has to come from the USA.

I am in 7th heaven and started reading my book while at the bus stop waiting for my bus home.

I have now finished the 1st chapter and can't wait to get back to it.

This is a lovely set for a child in the soaring eagles project.

The yarn is Magnum Prints and the beanie pattern is the same as used before.

The mitten pattern is also the same as before but just knit in the womens size.

This yarn is sooooooooooooo soft and the colours are soooooooooooooooooooo pretty.

This little pair of socks are knit from left over Opal yarn.

The pattern is the baby cable socks but they are large enough to fit miss 4 and she has quite a large foot for her age.


This little beanie and mittens are for the India Knitting Project.

The mittens are my fave pattern again but in the toddler size and the beanie is from the Patons "Little Wonders" knitting book.

I'm not sure what the yarn is as I couldn't find it's label amongst my stash.

This little beanie is from the same pattern as above and this ball of yarn also had no label attached.

I'm on my way back to reading the Yarnharlots book so until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

2 Comments:

  • Wow - all that knitting and time to read your delicious new book? Well done! You are doing so well for all your projects and looks like pretty miss 4 isn't missing out either.

    Happy Knitting

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 9:21 am  

  • Oh, I'll be needing a book review soon!! All your beanies and socks and mittens are beautiful!!!

    By Blogger 2paw, at 10:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home