The Knitter's Last Stand

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Long time no blog...........

These items are what I have knit so far for the India Project.












These beanies are for the grandchildren and another young chap that is also in need of a beanie to keep his little head warm.

They will get these in with their Christmas presents.

Things have been rather hectic around our house lately with work, school, dance classes, little miss 4 getting sick a few times as well as life is very busy with a 4 year old leading up to Christmas anyway.

Hopefully I will get a few more pickies posted very soon.

Until next time keep on knitting.

PS. Thanks everyone for you lovely thoughts when we lost our beloved Patches last month.

Cathy

7 Comments:

  • Oh your knitting is always so lovely!! Hope Miss 4 is feeling well now, it is always so hot and there is so much to do at this time of year!! See you soon!!

    By Blogger 2paw, at 11:43 pm  

  • Life does seem to be moving so much fastr, I don't where the days are going but it will soon be year's end and I will be still none the wiser.

    It's been too hot I have found to sit an dknit, mostly I just lie in dark cool corners int he hope the heat will go away or it will suddenly rain.

    I hiope Miss 4 has recovered, this is not a time you won't be unwell if you can help it.

    By Blogger Suzi, at 5:39 pm  

  • Lovely knitting.

    I think it is always hard to find time for blogging this time of the year, too much on!!

    By Blogger Sharon, at 12:28 pm  

  • Cathy, such beautiful knitting.

    I had to stop, my baby is so active, and I am afraid to accidentally stab him with the tall needles.

    I am reading about it...does that count?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:10 pm  

  • Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 pm  

  • Merry Christmas Cathy. You have done so well to get all that knitting done - well done.

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 9:39 am  

  • what pattern are you using for those baby booties? they're adorable.

    By Blogger twellve, at 10:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home