The Knitter's Last Stand

Monday, November 19, 2007

Long time, no blog....................

I have been verrrrrrrrry busy knitting but haven't blogged for sooooooooooooooo long.

I have hardly been online in the last few months.

Part of the time we had no internet as we were changing provider theeeeeeeeeen our old provider gave us a better deal when were changing and going elsewhere.

It's amazing what they will do when they are losing your business.

This little beanie is a cuty that I found in one of my new pattern books that I acquired.

Can't remember what book at the moment but it has more lovely patterns in it that i would like to do when I get time.

This pair of socks is from one of my newer books.

It has a lovely heart shaped lace pattern on the legs and also a lone heart one the heels.

I have a lot more knitting to show but that will have to wait until maybe later.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home