The Knitter's Last Stand

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Jasmin and Isabella

This is an almost up to date pickie of Jasmin.

It was taken when she was 10 and a half months old.

She is almost 13 months old now and is almost walking.










This is a pickie of Isabella Jayne taken when she was only 2 days old.

She is almost a month and a half old now.

I will have to get some more up to date photos of the girls off hubby as he has some later ones on his camera.

I will have some more pickies soon of the girls and also of some knitting.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

6 Comments:

  • What gorgeous little cherubs! They grow up so quickly, don't they!

    By Blogger amanda j, at 2:58 pm  

  • babies DO grow so quickly!! They both look extremely happy babies too!!

    By Blogger 2paw, at 4:29 pm  

  • they are both so gorgeous. and Jasmin is the sweetest little thing. I cant believe she is almost 13mths!

    Katt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 pm  

  • Ohhhh what sweet little girls. I so want to pick them up and smooch them (ok so my own hormones are running amok!) - I can't believe Jasmin is growing up so quickly. wow. Hope you are all well and looking after yourselves in this horridly cold weather.

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 4:49 pm  

  • Hey Cathy,
    The babies are beautiful. I've been off blogging myself for a while now. Bet you have been busy as a bee as usual

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:27 pm  

  • such a cute baby..
    I was searching online and realise our babies have the same name..

    I named my daughter Isabella Jayne... she's 6 years old now
    :)

    By Blogger JD, at 2:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home