The Knitter's Last Stand

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Drat, drat and double drat

I have been having a little issue with Blogger of late as it has not wanted me to log-in.

My password has not been working and when I click into the forgotten password box and I go through all the bizzo (and jump through all the hoops) that blogger wants me to do I type in my OLD password and the %$##~! thing works.............eventually.

I have been knitting frantically of late and have churned out copious amounts of finished articles but as yet all the pickies are still on the camera.

As well as all the knitting that I've done there are still pickies of our new (1 month old now) grand daughter on the camera.

Our daughter had another daughter on the 13th of June.

Her name is Isabella Jayne and she weighed 6lb 3oz and is just beautiful.

Next time I promise some pickies of Isabella (Izzy for short) and also some knitting pickies.

Until next time kkep on knitting.

Cathy

5 Comments:

  • Lovely name! Congratulations!!

    By Blogger Betty, at 10:01 pm  

  • Blogger is just boogelly sometimes. I had trouble signing in to the Sci-Fi KAL and had to upgrade or something. Very confusing. Isabella is lovely!! Looking forward to more photos soon!!!

    By Blogger 2paw, at 11:06 pm  

  • So blogger finally played nice hey? LOL

    I finally got around to doing a post too. I didnt know it had almost been a month! SHEESH..bad me

    Katt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:45 pm  

  • Blasted blogger!

    Congratulations on the baby girl. What a gorgeous name.

    By Blogger amanda j, at 10:38 pm  

  • Congratulations - a new little baby!

    Blogger is very annoying at times - glad it finally worked for you.

    Bring on the piccies!

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 10:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home