The Knitter's Last Stand

Monday, November 19, 2007

A little more knitting

This little oddity is an elephant finger puppet.

All kids looooooooove finger puppets so I thought that I would knit one out of a knitting mag that I had laying about.




These two cardi's were knit for a mother and son.

I have knit quite a bit of gear for the son but the mum wanted something that she could wear as well.

I have knit about eleven or twelve of these cardi's in the last few months as they are sooooooooo quick to knit as they are done in 14 ply.

The mum was so pleased with the cardi's that she got me to make another for her son for when he grows out of the one in the picture.



I knit these 2 cardi's for the two youngest grand daughters.

They are growing sooooooooo quickly but they are getting lots of wear out of these lovelies.

Jasmin is now 16 1/2 months old and is walking everywhere.

Isabella is now 5 months old and has cut her 1st tooth.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 posts in 1 day after nearly 4 months break from blogging.

Hopefully it won't be too long before I blog again.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

4 Comments:

  • Tose girls have grown so fast, it seems like just yesterday that they were tiny babies!! Those heart socks are lovely and such a cute elephant. Elephants are very good I think!!

    By Blogger 2paw, at 1:11 pm  

  • I am with Cindy..those 2 little ones are growing FAST! where did the time go?

    Fantastic knitting as always! Love the stuff you do

    Katt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:23 pm  

  • Hi Cathy! Those are really nice knits you have. So glad you posted. Missed seeing you.

    My new blog: Just Say These Words

    By Blogger Shosh, at 1:07 pm  

  • That elephant is sooo cute!
    What magazine is it from? (As if I would have it in Canada - and nearly a year later.)
    It would certainly make a change from dog finger puppets for the children's hospital.
    If it is an old, old magazine, could you send me the pattern? I've never seen such a pattern online.

    Thanks,
    Janey

    By Blogger Janey, at 3:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home