The Knitter's Last Stand

Sunday, June 25, 2006

5 things tag

I chose to be tagged.

This tagging was from Bugsy.

5 items in my fridge :
1. Half a bottle of orange juice.
2. Home made mayonaise.
3. Lots of cans of Coke Zero.
4. Lots of bottles of purified water.
5. Miss almost 4's drink bottle made up with "magic" cordial.

5 items in my closet :
1. Lots of hats, beanies and scarves that I rarely wear.
2. Lots of shoes that I may wear some day.
3. Lots of dresses that I may wear some day.
4. My lovely, warm, long wool/cashmere coat.
5. A lot of unread books in a box.

5 items in my car (I don't drive so this will be DH's car):
1. Miss almost 4's Elmo booster seat.
2. Crumbled autumn leaves all over the floor where miss almost 4 threw them.
3. An old parking receipt.
4. Reusable grocery bags in the boot that we usually forget when we get the groceries.
5. A green froggy toy that hangs on the windscreen behind the rear view mirror.

5 items in my handbag :
1. My digital camera.
2. Miss almost 4's wrist harness for if it's needed (which isn't much these days).
3. Bus timetable.
4. Panadol osteo for when the arthritis kicks in.
5. Sticky tape because you can never find some when you need it.

I won't tag anyone but if you want to join in don't be backwards in coming forwards.

Cathy

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for playing along. Very interesting. I have a box of unread books in my walk through robe as well! One of these days I am going to read them- honest.

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 9:25 pm  

  • I need to contain my runaway book pile. Pretty soon, my TBR pile is going to need a room of its own! It's not funny anymore....but I can't throw a single one of it. How do you give up a book you are thinking you're going to read, someday?

    By Blogger Serendipity, at 4:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home