The Knitter's Last Stand

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Why, why, why????????

While cruising my regular reads I had a look on the Knit 'n' Bitch blog and clicked onto a limk that she'd found and wondered where do people get their ideas from and why do they even bother making some of their weird creations.

I went to the local S'n'B yesterday and had a great time. There was lots of yarn to fondle and plenty of completed and UFO's to be looked at.

Suzi & I bought Cindy a lovely (sic) mug at the City Mission shop that was along the hall from where we had our get together.

The elephant made an appearance as did the jaywalking socks that I have finished. (Pickies of jaywalking socks is in the camera but is yet to be downloaded.)

After Miss 3 had been to dance class today I went to Rivers at Kings Meadows and bought myself a new pair of really soft sandals. Cindy they even had a dark green pair and they were only $19.95 a pair.

Well it's time to get about 3, read that THREE kids to bed.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home