The Knitter's Last Stand

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

What type of sock are you?

Super long sock
Wow! You would have been a pair of socks as long
as it's possible for socks to be before they're
tights - and all multi-coloured with pretty
patterns and detail all over the place - then
you could stand and admire your sock-self all
day!

What type of sock are you?

Brought to you by Quizilla


I thought this was a great quiz borrowed from Dandy & it's perfect for someone like me who's hooked on knitting socks.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

5 Comments:

  • Wow, I'd like a piccy of you in those long bright multicoloured socks. You should start your own sock boutique I think

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:58 pm  

  • That is much better than being dishcloth cotton! I hope I am nice bright socks too :-)

    By Blogger yarnivorous, at 9:01 pm  

  • I've pinched your quiz yet again! These things are infectious.

    I am stripey kne high socks, how cool!

    It was great to see you at SNb the other day it was certainly interesting.

    Suzi.

    By Blogger Suzi, at 5:28 pm  

  • They sure are bright stripey socks, sure beats boring plain ones I guess and I have to agree with Suzi, our meet up was 'interesting'

    By Blogger Sharon, at 7:46 pm  

  • The meet up was certainly interesting Sharon and Suzi.

    I wonder if it will be just as interesting next time or even more so.

    I loved the little treasures that the new lady had. I can't imagine being able to knit something sooooooooo small.

    The sock addiction has hit again. More in the next post.

    Cathy

    By Blogger Cathy, at 9:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home