The Knitter's Last Stand

Saturday, September 17, 2005

I've been Meme'd

Lynne has tagged me so here I go...

TEN YEARS AGO: 1995: I was living on the West Coast of Tasmania being a full time stay at home mum to an almost 16 yr old son and a 14 1/2yr old daughter. I was heavily involved in CWA (as I still am) running the weekly handcraft sessions.

FIVE YEARS AGO: 2000: I was semi-single (sort of) as hubby was working away 12 days a fortnight and home for 2. I had not long ago become a short term foster carer and was enjoying looking after little children for respite care.

ONE YEAR AGO: 2004; I had only just found out about blog land. I was making plans to go to Canberra to attend my 1st Foster Carers National Conference.

FIVE SNACKS:
1. Lolly gobble bliss bombs
2. Darrell Lea peanut brittle
3. Jelly Belly beans
4. Chilli philly with water crackers
5. Double coat tim tams

FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO:
1. Mambo Italiano - Shaft
2. Final countdown - Europe
3. It's over - Kurupt
4. Everything by Hi-5 thanks to miss 3
5. Happy birthday

FIVE THINGS I WOULD DO WITH $100 MILLION:
1. Buy hubby a Winnebago.
2. Buy a house with plent of natural light for my craft work.
3. Set up my own craft store as I am very disillusioned with some of the local ones that we have.
4. Build a studio at the back of the house for hubby to set up for his photography.
5. Take hubby on a nice, long, relaxing holiday (preferably a cruise).

FIVE PLACES TO RUN AWAY TO:
1. Antarctica (for a short visit at least).
2. Egypt.
3. Japan.
4. New Zealand (they have 1 or 2 sheep there so they should have some wool).
5. The Shetland Islands

FIVE THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR:
1. a g-string
2. a bikini
3. false eye lashes
4. false fingernails
5. lanolin (I'm allergic).

FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
1. Blue Heelers
2. All Saints
3. Midsomer Murders
4. CSI
5. Dr Who

FIVE BIGGEST JOYS:
1. My grandchildren
2. My husband
3. My children
4. My foster child
5. My craft

FAVORITE TOYS:
1. My knitting needles
2. My crochet hooks
3. My cross stitch
4. My computer
5. My new mobile phone

FIVE PEOPLE TO PASS THIS ON TO: I will pass this on to Tracy, Roberta, Valerie, Michelle and Shel. I will be interested to see what their answers are.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home