The Knitter's Last Stand

Friday, September 23, 2005

A pair of socks knit Opal T-99. The colour is sunset. These socks are for me.
The 1st sock of a pair that I'm knitting for myself from Opal Brasil. The pattern is falling leaves from the latest Knitty.

I have started knitting the 2nd sock but got sidetracked and have knit 1 1/2 socks for a Christmas present from the latest Creative Knitting.

On Tuesday we had a meet up of the S'n'B group at Cafi Centro and it was great to see the girls again as well as the 2 new ladies who joined us.

The chatting was enjoyable, the food was delish and the knitting was wonderful in the supreme company that was present. I can't wait until next time at the Muffin Kitchen on October 4th at 1pm.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home