The Knitter's Last Stand

Monday, September 19, 2005

I've been Meme'd again.........

The Darling Katt has tagged me. So here I go.

THE RULES:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.'

"I have posted a few pickies of the shawl as well as a pickie of my toe-up socks."

This sentence sounds a lot like what I used to always post when I was using "Hello" to post all my photos. (Before I found out that I could post pickies using blogger).

Now the five people I have chosen to tag with this meme are:
Lynne
Marji
JoanM
Leeanne
Melanie

It will be interesting to see what these ladies find as their old post because some that I've read have been quite comical.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home