The Knitter's Last Stand

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Gnomesense

I have just been checking out the Woolly Warbler's blog and had a good chuckle at a few delightful gnomes that she has made. They are naughty little critters that get up to no good.

Today I went to the local S'n'B gathering of the Coven and we had a great time knitting, chatting and I collected my sock yarn that had just arrived from the Sockmonster. She has her own on line shop called sockmonster sales where she has some wonderful sock yarns.

I got 2 balls of Regia, 2 balls of Trekking and also 2 balls of Lorna's Laces. Woohoo a sock knitting we will go.

On the knitting front I have completed my Jaywalking socks, a 4 ply baby singlet and a 3 ply baby jumper. I will have to post pickies when they are uploaded to my pc.

The baby jumper I knit in just over 3 days and it looks beautiful and hopefully the recipient will be very happy with it.

My friend had a little baby boy on Sunday morning even though I only got the phone call when I arrived home this evening. This was a long waited for child that will be well loved by his sister who is 3 1/2 yrs old. Welcome little Jayden Samuel.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home