The Knitter's Last Stand

Friday, November 18, 2005

FO pickies at last

To the right is a pickie of my new yarn that I took possession of from the lovely Katt at S'n'B on Tuesday. It came from Sockmonster who sells lovely sock yarn. Drop on by and she may have something that would interest you.

Below is a pickie of the "Jaywalking" socks that I have knit using Opal Lollypop sock yarn. These socks are for myself as I have totally given up on bought socks. They are not worth buying when I put holes in the toes after only about 3 or 4 wears.

This is a pickie of the 3 ply baby jumper that I knit in just over 3 days. It is made from Cleckheaton Baby Soft yarn that is really soft and lovely to knit with.
This jumper is for Jayden Samuel who was born on Sunday morning.

At the moment I am knitting the baby shawl that I started to knit a few months ago. It is coming along beautifully. A few months back I knit the 1st section and at the moment I am knitting the 2nd section. It will look lovely when it is finally finished.

On Wednesday I started knitting a sock from some of my new & wonderfully soft Trekking sock yarn. I finished the 1st sock and then thought I had better get back on with the shawl but I can't wait to get the other sock done. They look really nice and feel soooooooooooooooo soft.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

2 Comments:

  • I love the little baby jumper and the socks are beautiful too - I am very jealous!

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 8:55 pm  

  • I'm a little late... I love your new yarn from sockmonster! So bright and chirpy!

    By Blogger yarnivorous, at 7:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home