The Knitter's Last Stand

Monday, June 27, 2005

It's finished

The dratted 9ft scarf is finally finished. Pickies later.

Listen up Suzi "NO MORE SCARVES."

Because the dratted scarf has been finished I got to do some knitting on my cardigan in the Spark Plug. Just wait until you see it as it knits up really nicely and the pattern on the cardigan looks nice too.

Last night I also got to do a bit of crocheting of a baby jacket that I started for the shop that Katt and I knit for.

Woohoo. Freedom to knit what I want. (Until another order comes in anyway.)

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

2 Comments:

  • The man who ordered that scarf was in the shop not more than half an hour before you and I told him it was nearly done the last I had heard.

    Suzi.

    By Blogger Suzi, at 6:00 pm  

  • congrats on the scarf. Can we see some pics of the baby jacket

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home