The Knitter's Last Stand

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Busy, busy, busy!!!!!!!!!

What a busy week it's been. I've been out every day and still had time to knit.

The pair of gloves for the shop that Katt and I knit for were completed and duly delivered but lo and behold Suzi took an order for another pair of ladies gloves. These ones were knit and delivered to the shop in about 18 hrs. Whew.

The 9 foot scarf has reached about 8 1/2 ft so far so *fingers crossed* it should be finished in the next day or so as the ends will need to be sewn away and then the fringe put on. (Can't wait to see the back of it but the money will be nice).

I went to my local CWA handcraft day on Tuesday and we made black mamie button dolls and they are soooooooooooo gorgeous. The pickies are in the camera but just need to be downloaded so that I can post them. They also smell soooooooooooo nice as they have lavender in them.

During the week I joined with some other ladies on the Knitters UFO Anonymous 1 site so that we can encourage each other to finish some of our UFO's. I think we all need help at times to finish some of our lingering projects, me more so than some. Thanks Joan for getting the UFO Anon site up an running for all of us who need a good swift kick up the butt (encouragement) occasionally.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

2 Comments:

  • A hive of industry. Really you should stop your makign the rest of us look bad.

    Suzi.

    By Blogger Suzi, at 6:32 pm  

  • Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Never.

    DH says I'm just a knitaholic.

    Cathy

    By Blogger Cathy, at 6:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home