The Knitter's Last Stand

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Guess what I got more of???????????

Oh yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been at it again.

DH went to the local tip shop looking for something and I just happened to go too and guess what I found?

MORE YARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a little bit of all sorts. About 4 1/2 balls of Gem cotton. 2 balls of Villawool Classique pure wool. 1 ball of Cleckheaton Taboo. (lovely and soft) There's also a lot of part balls of pure wool and 2 part balls of acrylic.

I'm unsure what these yarns will be used for as yet but don't worry they will be put to good use.

On the knitting front I've finished the pair of childs rib slippers that I was knitting so I'm back onto my blue Patonyle socks.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

3 Comments:

  • ohhhh very nice. It would have been cruel to leave it there - especially at that price. Good quality too. hmmmmm I have Friday off - might have to go on an Op shop crawl I think (shhhh don't tell hubby).

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 10:25 pm  

  • Don't you love a bargain? You and me both! :-)

    By Blogger yarnivorous, at 10:59 pm  

  • I'm glad someone else can't resist building their stash. I feel a trifle guilty about mine. Never mind I am knitting a new dog coat from my stash so I feel quite virtuous.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home