The Knitter's Last Stand

Monday, May 09, 2005

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged thanks to Suzi.

Pick five and fill in the blank:

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…

Now choose three more people to tag.

The five I choose...

If I could be a gardener... I would make sure there was a scented rose in the garden for every day of the year. I just love the smell of roses.

If I could be a librarian...I would make sure there were enough books in the library for myself and my friends to read all the time. (No waiting lists please) I would also make sure all the latest childrens books were in stock as well as they need to be encouraged to read at every opportunity. I wouldn't forget the craft and cooking books though.

If I could be a writer...I am aren't I? Oh well I thought I was as I keep this *#$%"?%^& blog going when I can't think of much to say.

If I could be a llama-rider... A llama-rider! Who wants to be a llama-rider.
Not me. But maybe an alpaca-rider who shears it at the right time of year then spins and knits the fleece.

If I could be an astronaut... I could spend some time in the ISS and maybe be the first woman to go to mars. Think of the knitting I'd get done on the way.

The three I have chosen to tag are 2paw, Melissa & Bugsy as their answers should be cool.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

1 Comments:

  • Cool! Another fellow llama rider or at least alpaca rider!
    Very cool, now I'll have to see what everyone else answered.

    Suzi.

    By Blogger Suzi, at 6:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home