The Knitter's Last Stand

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Shopping is such fun

As the title suggests I had fun shopping today.

DH and I went op shopping and in the process I bought knitting needles, yarn and a pattern book.

I came home and gloated over my recent purchases while I finished the 2nd Patonyle sock then later went to Spotlight and lo and behold, I don't know what happened but I walked out after having purchased another 3 balls of Patonyle sock yarn. This time in blue so I hope it knits up as well as the pink does.

I have started another pair of socks for miss almost 3 as she has decided that she doesn't like bought socks as much as knitted ones. This will make her 3rd pair so far but she's decided that she would like a pair of blue ones as well.

Bugsy I have posted a photo of Tuppence tonight for you to see my beautiful wuss. She's not well of late so won't be with us for much longer. We also have a dog (Patches) who is a springer spaniel cross and she is 9 yrs old.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

4 Comments:

  • I love op shopping sometimes you can be lucky.

    Sharon

    By Blogger Sharon, at 10:08 pm  

  • Tuppence is so beautiful! Thank you for showing her to me.

    Great stuff with the shopping. At spotlight have you seen the latest "get creative"? It's main feature is Knitting! Happy Happy Joy Joy.

    Bugsy

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 2:59 pm  

  • Buying more yarn? I can see the newspaper headline now:

    WOMAN BURIED BENEATH OWN STASH!

    I must get out to Ecosalve and have a look one of these days - soon!

    Suzi.

    By Blogger Suzi, at 3:41 pm  

  • My stash is quite extensive but I'm using some of the yarn I bought the other day.
    So far I've made a vest and am part way through a beanie with the blue 12 ply I acquired.

    Cathy

    By Blogger Cathy, at 5:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home