The Knitter's Last Stand

Saturday, April 23, 2005

They won again

The Roos won again. It's good when they are on a winning streak.

On the knitting front I have finished the first pink, stripy Patonyle sock and it came up really good. (pickies later)

I have also done a bit more on the front of my cardigan. Boy is it taking a while. I suppose it doesn't help when I concentrate so much of the time on socks, socks and more socks.

Did you get that girls. SOCKS, SOCKS and more SOCKS.

Hopefully tomorrow I will get the 2nd of my socks finished or nearly finished any way.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

4 Comments:

  • Roos are definately on a roll, hope it continues.

    Sharon

    By Blogger Sharon, at 7:30 pm  

  • Having seen the oink Patonyle socks now, I am impressed! Very nice indeed. How soon before we see any in the shop?

    By Blogger Suzi, at 6:16 pm  

  • Won't be long. Just have to get time to knit them.

    Time. What's that????????????????

    Cathy

    By Blogger Cathy, at 6:49 pm  

  • Well it is clear nobody is going to get cold feet in your house! I love the socks you have done.

    p.s. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 8:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home