The Knitter's Last Stand

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Finished at last.

The shawl from HELL is finished at last. It has been a labour of hate. It was an order through the shop I do craft for and when I had half finished the pattern the lady picked out she decided that she didn't like the pattern so I frogged about a months work and designed a new one that she liked. i hope she likes the finished article because I'M NOT DOING IT AGAIN.

I have posted afew pickies of the shawl as well as apickie of my toe-up socks. They came out really well.

I went to the LYS today and guess what? I came out with more sock yarn. AGAIN it said "Buy me. Your feet will be sooooo warm when you knit me into more toe-up socks."

On the knitting front I am about half way up the pair of men's toe up socks in light brown. (Pickies when they're finished.)

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

1 Comments:

  • It did look beautiful when it was done though, I have to admit having to undo all that work is a GRRR ARRGHHH!

    She was going to be coming in Friday morning to pick it up but I never saw her so I don't know yet what she thought of it. I'm a bit disappointed in that respect.

    I notice the free pattern with yarn purchase at Spotlight is a crochet shawl I suppose I could learn......

    By Blogger Suzi, at 4:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home