The Knitter's Last Stand

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Oh well!!!

Oh well! Not much to report on the knitting front of late.

I have finished the back of my cardigan in Panda Spark Plug. This is a 100% Acrylic yarn that is made in Turkey.

I have also finished a pair of cotton toe-up socks for missy and am onto the 2nd sock of my pair of toe-up socks.

The ordered black crochet shawl only needs the ends sewn in and the fringe is to be made and then put on.

I must also get to some of the UFO's that are sitting around my house as well. (cross stitch, knitting, crochet & quilting)

Until next time keep on knitting

Cathy

1 Comments:

  • You'll get to see the shawl when it's finished. It's the ladies shawl.

    The cardigan is the one I had at SnB one time and yes the yarn did come from Spotlight.

    Cathy

    By Blogger Cathy, at 9:19 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home