The Knitter's Last Stand

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Up the Roos

Shazza and I are both fans of the Roos AFL team and they won today for the 3rd time in a row. Whoo Hoo!!!!

Well back to the knitting. I have finished my sock with the Hot Socks yarn. ( Pics. later. Still in camera.)

I have also knitted a pair of socks for dear sweety in a lovely aqua that a neighbour gave to me. (Guess what? Pics later. Still in camera.)

Today I have also knitted a pair of baby socks using the left overs of the hot socks and there's still some left of the 100g that I bought.

At present I am knitting a pair of toe-up socks from a pattern found at Socks around the world called "Sock it to me plain toe-up socks for the family.
I am about half way along the 1st foot and they are coming along well even though it was a bit tricky starting.

Oh well! I suppose I had better get back to the knitting and watch the blessing of Charles and Camilla's wedding. Ho hum.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

2 Comments:

  • Ah stop it! Your making the rest of us aware of how unconstructive we are! i.e. Looking bad!

    Suzi.

    By Blogger Suzi, at 4:18 pm  

  • Can't wait to see the sock pics either, I will check out how your toe up socks are done as I have never attempted any before.

    By Blogger Sharon, at 1:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home