The Knitter's Last Stand

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

At last

I have finally got my Blog up and running with the help of the fabulous darkside of knitting hostess with the mostess Suzi.
This blogging will take a bit of getting used to but I suppose everyone has started somewhere so you all know what I am going through.

On the knitting front I am at the moment making a pair of child's socks with ANCIENT Azalea by Patons which is equivalent to a 2 ply.

I also have an adults cardigan on the go for myself (finally) as well as about another 10 or more projects waiting to be finished.

As you may guess I have a bad problem with startitis but mostly everything eventually gets finished.

Until next time keep on knitting.

3 Comments:

  • Well done on taking the plunge into blogging, looks great. Love the poncho and hat.

    By Blogger Sharon, at 8:09 am  

  • Looking good! I'll have to add you to my blog now.

    By Blogger Suzi, at 5:49 pm  

  • startitis .. what a great word . i think i suffer it too .. or maybe middleofjumper -itis
    anyway, welcome to the world of blog
    as a relative newcomer mnyself its still facinating and inspiring reading

    By Blogger melissa, at 4:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home