The Knitter's Last Stand

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Guess what?

I got some more yarn

I went to a garage sale today and bought some more yarn.

8 balls of Tivoli Aran Fashion yarn in a cream. It is 70% wool, 15% cotton & 15% linen and was made in Ireland. It feel a bit like a 12 ply. It only cost $5.00.

I also got 15 balls of another (I think 5 ply) yarn in variegated blue, green & white. It will look really pretty knitted as socks. This yarn was only $3.00.

On the knitting front I have finished a pair of slippers and almost finished another pair. Both pairs from different patterns but both the same navy blue.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

2 Comments:

  • What a great buy, I have seen Tivoli before and it is a great yarn, and the 5ply sounds lovely.

    By Blogger Sharon, at 8:39 am  

  • Those are some bargains! Proof you need to be in the right palce at the right itme or willing to look in many worng places first...

    Suzi.
    P.S. Your it! I've tagged you.

    By Blogger Suzi, at 8:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home