The Knitter's Last Stand

Thursday, May 05, 2005

New friends

While checking my friends blogs I noticed a comment in Katt's then Suzi's blog by 2paw and went to check her sight out.

This lady is a bit like me.

Why you ask? She likes dogs, knitting and cooking but not necessarily in that order.

it's great to read other peoples postings and also to make supportive comments and to maybe one day meet the friends that you talk to online.

On the knitting front I have been working on the 1st piece of the baby shawl still. But it is growing. Slowly.

I have also had a pair of slippers ordered so will have to get onto them soon.

Lucky Shaz going to Agfest. We're not going this year but hopefully will go again next year. Had a great time last year. Saw Jamie Drurie up close. *Drool, drool*. But he is sooooooooo short. But what a spunk.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

2 Comments:

  • Hi Cathy!!! How are you? The Labradors are definitely what I love the best, they even have their own blog! They are my children. It is great to find that there are other people in Launceston who love to knit. Last year I went to the Freeform knitting class at Adult Ed - a la Prudence Mapstone. I wish they had made a follow up session as I have lots of tiny motifs and have not made anything out of them. If I make it to a knitting session I must bring them along for some help!!!

    By Blogger 2paw, at 9:23 am  

  • I haven't tried freeform knitting but would like to have a go one day.

    I have checked out the labradors blog and they have a very luxurious life by the look of it.

    There may be someone at the next S'n'B meeting who can help you put your freeform knitting together.

    Cathy

    By Blogger Cathy, at 12:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home