The Knitter's Last Stand

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Boooooooooooring..............

The project I am working on at the moment is sooooooooooooooooo booooooooooring.

I am knitting a black rib scarf that when finished will be 7 foot long.

I have done about 2 foot of it so far and it is soooooooo boooooooooring.

Before I started I knit the beanie to go with it. They are an order for the shop that Katt and I knit for.

I wish that I could do something else but if I pick up say the white baby shawl then I wouldn't do any more of the boooooooooooring black scarf for a while.

Therefore it's back to the boooooring black scarf for me.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

5 Comments:

  • Hi Cathy,
    thanks for the feedback on my blog. I have another Taswegian blogging friend at Shazzas Knits. I admire all your projects. I don't think I could knit gloves. Do sneak a row or two of the beautiful shawl in now and again. Do you watch videos while you knit. I get a lot done if I do that.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:55 am  

  • 7 foot long YUK! You can do it Cathy. What has happened to the roos :(

    By Blogger Sharon, at 9:09 am  

  • Dear Cathy, you have to knit, and do something else : watch TV or a DVD, or read. I usually manage to wedge a book under something heavy so I can read and knit!!!
    I taught in Savage River many moons ago, over 20 years ago. My that makes me feel old!!!!!

    By Blogger 2paw, at 2:14 pm  

  • Ah, the black scarf. It's nice to know you havn't named names of who gave yu that dreadful order!

    Suzi.

    By Blogger Suzi, at 6:18 pm  

  • Ok Suzi. I haven't named names until now.

    It was SUZI that got me the dreaded order of the black scarf.

    But then again I didn't have to take the order so we are both at fault.

    It's almost half done now.

    Cathy

    By Blogger Cathy, at 7:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home