The Knitter's Last Stand

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I have been sidetracked

I have been sidetracked by a visit to the Be4ndigo Woolen Mills. Wow what a place the back room is.

I bought heaps of yarn including a mob of sock yarn.

I have started miss 3 a cardigan with yarn and pattern bought there with her instigation. She helped pick them out but my arm didn't need much twisting.

We sail for home on Thursday so we'll get there on Friday and hopefully the sea won't be too rough as the weather has cracked up in Melbourne this afternoon.

We had just got back to the motel after spending the day at the zoo when it started to rain.

That's all for n ow folks so until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

1 Comments:

  • Hey Cathy,
    I hope your crossing was smooth. The only time I went to Tassie it was really smooth. Hope it isn't too cold in the south as I have 3 days in the south of SA next week. Better take my woolies

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home