The Knitter's Last Stand

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Catch y'all when I get back.

I'm away for the next few weekks visiting the north island so I won't be blogging for about 3 weeks unless we find somewhere to get online.

I'm taking my knitting and crochet with me so that my projects get done especially the mystery project which is almost complete but still has some work to be done on it.

I will also be taking sock yarn to be knitted in the car on the way to Alice Springs and back.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

4 Comments:

  • Have a safe trip Cathy, you will have fun and please think of us everytime you touch or look at yarn.

    By Blogger Sharon, at 12:31 pm  

  • Whoo Hoo - have a wonderful time. I hope you waved as you went past!

    I can't wait until you come back and show us all the things you have done - Boy are we going to be jealous then.

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 12:19 pm  

  • Hope you are having a great trip. Just wanted to say thank you again for the sock wool - I am alternating between tiny sock needles and giant hot water bottle ones!!!!
    Cindy,
    Harki-Parki-Parker-Posey and
    Peri Naughty the Golden Labradors

    By Blogger 2paw, at 12:43 pm  

  • enjoy your trip.

    By Blogger kittensmittens, at 3:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home