The Knitter's Last Stand

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Star Wars

DH and I went to see Star Wars III this morning. It was fantastic. The only minus was that there was so much going on at the start that the poor eyes couldn't keep up with all the action.

We will need to see it again to catch what we missed this morning. You could watch it over and over and still pick out something that you haven't noticed before.

When we were coming out of the theatre we ran into Katt as she had been to see Star Wars III as well. It is great to catch up with blog buddies and just talk without the need to think about logging on and typing on the computer.

On the knitting front I have knit over half of the black ordered scarf for the shop I knit for.

I can't wait to see the end of it.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

4 Comments:

  • We were second row from the back, in the centre aisle.

    I had my phone turned to silent so I may not have got your message anyway.

    I hope Adam enjoys the movie as much as we did.

    Cathy

    By Blogger Cathy, at 7:55 pm  

  • I am envious; one of the few downsides to small town life is no movie theater. I will probably end up waiting till I can rent the DVD.

    By Blogger Birdsong, at 1:57 am  

  • Dear Cathy, you are right, there is so much happening in the first 38 minutes you can't keep track!! The second time was better and I plan to go at least once more to fully appreciate it!! The rumour is a 100 part TV series with maybe Matthew Newton in the lead role, Bert's son from Farscape!!! Tasmania is so small it is a wonder you don't meet yourself at the pictures!!!

    By Blogger 2paw, at 8:21 am  

  • Hmm, interesting. You really liked ep III. Hooray! Someone liked it! Even my mad SW crazy buddy up here (who has visited The Ranch, been inside lucasfilm, etc) could not give it unqualified thumbs up.....
    (I finally found your blog. Hooray!)

    By Blogger yarnivorous, at 7:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home