The Knitter's Last Stand

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

War of the worlds

DS and I went to see War of the Worlds yesterday and what a fab movie it was.

The movie was VERY scary in parts and I jumped quite a bit and so did DS a few times even though he won't admit to it.

I didn't see the first movie put out in about 1953 but this one was excellent. We have the 2 record set that was put out in the 1980's and it had quite a few different bits in it.

We had 2 older ladies in the row behind us and they were saying "that was in the 1st movie" and "that wasn't the way it went in the old one". It spoilt the movie a bit but it was nice to know.

They weren't as annoying as the older gentleman whose phone rang a few times and the lady who spilt her popcorn everywhere (very noisily i might add).

Overall I would recommend that anyone that wants to see War of the Worlds go to see it but if you are a big wuss with scary movies then have second thoughts about going to see it.

On the knitting front I have done a bit more to the 1st sleeve of my cardigan and I only have about 2cm to go.

I have also done a bit more crochet on the mystery project.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home