The Knitter's Last Stand

Monday, July 04, 2005

Still busy (with startitis)

As you may guess by the title of this post I am still busy with knitting and crochet but I have the biggest case of startitis.

I have finished a scarf that was languishing about a 3rd done in the stash and have knit a pair of gloves for the gd's 3rd birthday but other than that who knows.

I am about 2/3 of the way up the 1st sleeve of my cardigan in Spark Plug and I (hopefully) want to get it finished by the 22nd July. Haa haa. *Which sleeve do I laugh up first.*

I have also started on a mystery project *startitis* which I also hope to finish by July 22nd. *Which sleeve do I laugh up again.*

I haven't done any more on the crochet baby cardigan but it will get done one day.

Do you get the feeling that I don't really care when these projects get completed. I must be in a craft rut. It could also be that my shoulder is making it a bit difficult to knit and crochet as it persists in aching. I thought all the pain would stay away because it had been operated on last year but it looks like it may need some more work done on it.

It sure has been cold around here of late and the arthritis is touching me along a bit as well. It must be time to take a holiday to warmer climes.

Until next time keep warm and keep on knitting.

Cathy

3 Comments:

  • Do you knit continental style or English style? I've read Continental is easier on joints. I've also read that having a physical therapist watch you knit and point out movements to change will help too. I wish you happy knitting!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 12:34 am  

  • This cold weather is not helping our joints at all, more deep heat Cathy.

    By Blogger Sharon, at 3:02 pm  

  • startitis is a great term--I'm going to have to steal that! Thanks for stopping by and signing my map. :)

    By Blogger Julie, at 10:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home