The Knitter's Last Stand

Monday, July 11, 2005

Happy almost 3 year olds.

As the title suggests Katt and I have 2 happy almost 3 year olds.

Little Missy will be 3 tomorrow and Katts daughter Rachelle will be 3 on Wednesday.

Katt had a party for Rachelle at Hungry Jacks on Sunday and the girls along with Harley (Rachelles older sister), and friends Chloe and Isaac had a great time.

Honorary aunt Suzi also had a great time parading around in a pirates hat. She also participated in the pass the parcel.

On the knitting front I have almost finished the second sleeve to my cardigan so I should get it finished by my July 22nd deadline.

I haven't done any more on my crochet mystery project as I have been concentrating on getting my cardigan done.

I also went to Harris Scarf and bought 5 balls of their acrylic yarn and I have found a pattern and set it aside for missy. I have been very good and left it there instead of starting it before finishing my cardigan.

I had 3 entries in the local CWA handcraft exhibition and came away with a 1st and 2nd prize which wasn't too bad.

DH is bragging as he put 6 entries in the photography section and came away with 6 first prizes. Howzat.

Tomorrow is the local S'n'B get together so it will be interesting to see who tuurns up and what they are up to. Hopefully we get some new people coming along. Hint, hint Cindy.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

4 Comments:

  • Dear Cathy, about a bazillion people say I have to come, the CWA being declared a safe place!!! See you there.
    Cindy!!!

    By Blogger 2paw, at 8:44 am  

  • 'wasn't too bad' brilliant I reckon, well done Cathy but we all know the lovely work you do.

    By Blogger Sharon, at 11:20 am  

  • Well done to you both. I can understand why you both do so well though - you are both incredible artists!

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 12:20 pm  

  • Congrats on your prizes - well deserved I know

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home