The Knitter's Last Stand

Sunday, August 21, 2005

I have been Tagged

Katt was lovely enough to tag me! So here is mine.

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.

1. I hate making mistakes in my craft work. Hate it, hate it, HATE IT. I don't care if it can't be seen because I know it's there.

2. I count all the rows on my knitting so that everything is even and will seam up straight. I can't stand having to wangle things so that they have to fit. I like things to be just so.

3. I must read before I go to sleep. I just can't seem to settle if I don't read. DH always complains that the light is on but as I say "You can always move to another bed if it annoys you."

4. I am really fussy with the way I hang the washing out. The underwear always goes on the inside of the line away from prying eyes. (you never know who's looking over the fence) Towels and linen go to the left half of the line and clothing to the right. (adults clothes first then the childrens) DH is always making fun of the way I hang out the washing and really gives it to me when he hangs it out evry which way and in no order.(which is not very often as I HATE the way he hangs it out)

5. I sooooooooooo love to make a point by exxxxxxxxxxtending my words out. It may be annoying to some people but I soooooooo enjoy doing it.

I won't tag anyone but if you want to do the challenge and put it on your blog then feel free.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

3 Comments:

  • hehe OMG I do the same thing with my washing line and i also LOOOOVVVEEE dragging out my words to make a point. hehe. Hope you are having a great weekend. Take care sweets.

    By Blogger Bugsy, at 9:57 am  

  • Oh yes definately undies on the inside, my mum always insisted this was done. I couldn't think of a fifth one but I could have put the reading one in as I too must read before going to sleep every night even if it is only a couple of lines.

    By Blogger Sharon, at 4:53 pm  

  • I completely agree with #1. I wish I was more like #2. I don't have a clothes line, so have to rely on drying rack inside. :)

    By Blogger delirious, at 12:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home