The Knitter's Last Stand

Monday, August 29, 2005

Holiday pickies.

I have just posted a few long awaited holiday pickies from our trip on the way to and back from Alice Springs last month.

These were a few taken with my little digital camera. DH took a few thousand photos so I may have to post some of his later.

On the knitting front I am in the process of knitting another mystery object but will not post pictures just yet as it's a gift.

I have almost finished Miss 3's cardigan with the Bendigo Woollen Mills yarn as I only have to finish the front button band, sew in the sleeves and finish making the buttons. (I am making whats called Dorset Buttons to go onto this cardi.)

I have knit 1 toe up sock from Bendigo yarn over the weekend while I was at a conference and have the small challenge of putting the mystery object down to knit the other sock.

I have done a few other things but will wait until next time to post about them with some pictures added.

Until next time keep on knitting.

Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home