Sunday, December 25, 2005
Thursday, December 22, 2005
It's getting too close to Chrissie!!!!
All of my Christmas shopping is done and we are almost ready for the big day.
All my Christmas knitting is also done but dd has a little more to go as she's making all the neices and nephews their Christmas pressies this year. (Good job Lee).
I haven't taken any photos of a lot of my recent knitting so I will have to pull my finger out and get the diggi to work.
I have completed a lot of FO's which I am about to list for you.
1. Trekking toe up socks for myself.
2. green jacket for a freinds baby when born
3. green bonnet to go with the jacket
4. green booties to go with the above
5. white lacy baby singlet for the shop that Katt and I knit for
6. navy cotton socks (pretty comfy sock pattern from socks around the world )
7. white rib and moss st singlet for the shop
8. pink rib Regia socks ( I was very disappointed in the way the colours worked in this ball of yarn)
9. pale green baby socks from the Vogue Knitting Socks 2 knitting book
In the last few days I've been knitting a pale green rib baby singlet and have knitted a multi coloured baby sock from the Vogue Knitting Socks 2 knitting book that I ordered and it finally arrived a few weeks ago.
Last Friday I ordered some wool from the Bendigo Woollen Mills sale and it arrived on Tuesday. I've started knitting myself a wrap/scarf from the last Creative Knitting with some of the wool that arrived in the pack.
Also in the packet was a few balls of frost (white) 3 ply baby wool and some cream 4 ply baby wool.
I can't wait to get into some more baby knitting but that will have to wait for a while.
Until next time keep on knitting and have a happy and safe Christmas and New Year.
Thursday, December 15, 2005
Which of Santa's reindeer are you?
|You Are Prancer|
Why You're Naughty: Because you're Santa's pet, and you won't let anyone show you up.
Why You're Nice: You have the softest fur and the sweetest carrot breath.
Sunday, December 11, 2005
What colour should your eyes be?
|Your Eyes Should Be Brown|
What's hidden behind your eyes: A tender heart
This quiz got it exactly right as my eyes are brown.